Sunday, November 13, 2016

JAM ROOM MUSIC FESTIVAL

After getting Joey to his job, I slipped downtown to catch the last few bands at the festival. It was pretty chilly, but the music was hot. And luckily one guy was selling big cups of hot chocolate for $3. I was surprised that quite a few people were not dressed warmly. Pretty good crowd, diverse, well behaved. Several coworkers were manning the beer stands, and sampling a bit, and a few others in attendance. BOULEVARDS, a funky rapper with another guy on the sound system, from North Carolina, was pretty good, but I liked the beats more than the lyrics. MOUNT MORIAH, a kind of country/alternative rock mix, was very good. The headliners were MOUNTAIN GOATS, who were decent but not really my thing. Still, I had a nice time. Capped off when my friend Kevin informed me unranked Pitt had beaten #2 Clemson at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment