Monday, December 17, 2012

SOUNDTRACK IN MY HAPPINESS

I just downloaded to a MP3 player about 600 songsnd I tried to assess about 30 songs that were tops in my mind, becasue they touched me, or had some special sound, etc. Of course, the following list is both incomplete and subject to change, but I love these songs and it is a good start. I love so many more, but this will give my friends an idea.

*“A Friend” Winans
*“A Little Sweetness” Nelson Rangell
*“Ain’t No Stopping Us” McFadden & Whitehead
*“Ascension” Maxwell
*“Back Together” Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway
*“Closer” Goapele
*“Fabulous” Jaheim
*”Funkin For Jamaica” Tom Browne
*“Georgie Porgie” Toto
*“I Apologize” Anita Baker
*“I Still Dream” Boney James & Al Jarreau
*“If I Break” Al Jarreau
*“In the Name of Love” Bobby Caldwell & Richard Elliot
*“Iris” Goo Goo Dolls
*“Jamaica Heartbeat” Acoustic Alchemy
*“Just in Case” Jaheim
*“Just Like Music” Erick Sermon
*“Kisses in the Moonlight” George Benson
*“Morris Brown” Outkast
*“Mr. Chow” Acoustic Alchemy
*“Native New Yorker” Odyssey
*“Nights Over Egypt” Jones Girls
*“Nite Life” Ronnie Laws
*“Oh People” Patti Labelle
*“One Night” Earl Klugh
*“Outstanding” Gap Band
*”Paradise” Winans
*“Pretty Wings” Maxwell
*“Somehow Our Love Survives” Joe Sample & Al Jarreau
*“Southern Cross” Crosby, Stills & Nash
*“Stomp” Kirk Franklin
*“What You Won’t Do For Love” Bobby Caldwell
*”When You Cry” Winans
*“When You’ve Been Blessed” Patty Labelle

No comments:

Post a Comment