Thursday, May 28, 2015

DUFFY EPHERMERA

WHILE SIFTING THROUGH SOME OF MY OLD FILES, I CAME ACROSS THIS HANDBILL DISTRIBUTED BY THE INIMITABLE DUFFY DEAN, ADVERTISING ONE OF HIS NOTORIOUS SHINDIGS, WHICH HE OFTEN THREW WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF SARAH. I GUESS I HAD BEEN INVITED TO THIS EVENT. WITH HIM GONE, I CAN NOW REVEAL IT TO THE WORLD, WHEREAS BEFORE I HAD TO HIDE IT FROM VIEW, TO PROTECT HIS PRIVACY, AND KEEP ME ON HIS FAVORED LIST, OF COURSE. IT WAS CENTERED IN THE ORIGINAL, BUT IT HAS LOST THAT ATTRIBUTE WHEN POSTED HERE, FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT. [JT]







DUFFY DEAN PRODUCTIONS
**presents**
FIRST ANNUAL SARAH-RUNNING-THE-RACE HOUSE PARTY
ROMAN ORGY THEME


**featuring music by**
ALLEY KATZ

CHEETAH AND THE CHEESE CURLS
&
DJ KING SYLVESTER TOM

Party Gifts and Hidden Surprises Provided
GoGo Dancers Provided From Duffy’s Internationally Acclaimed Harem of the Fantastic



*Clothing optional, but togas requested.
*Bring Your Own Catnip.
*Up-to-date vaccinations required (tags on collars)
*Designated Driver encouraged (free taxi rides will be provided).

TESTIMONIALS

“I’ve attended a few of Duffy’s events, and NBA officials would not be pleased.” King L. James

“I’ve thrown a few parties in my life, and none can compare to those of the master. I always tremble with anticipation when I know a D. Dean event is coming up.” Charlie Sheen

“Ack!” Bill the Cat (Bloom County)


*****NOTE**** Anyone revealing any information concerning this event to Sarah Ramsingh will be permanently barred from attending in the future. D.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment