Wednesday, May 13, 2009

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

Well, if I haven't almost overdosed in glorified geekiness this week. First, we attended the Star Trek movie (oh, do I so much want to see that on IMAX) on Saturday, and then I finished watching season 4.0 of Battlestar Galactica. I was a bit down, and not a little irritated, that they ended the series with the almost predictable arrival of the fleet at a devastated Earth. And I was further depressed because the series was something I watched and enjoyed with Angela. Then I checked to see if there was any additional information I could gleen from IMDB about the series, when I discovered (much to my glee and delight), that there is another season! Yippee. Will have to wait until it arrives at RCPL, but I was much improved in mood. Especially since I will now get more time with Grace Park (I like her mannerisms) and the beautiful Rehka Sharma. I know that most of the guys are probably smitten with the Cylon blondes (Helfer & Lawless), but I like Boomer and Tory (she will be even more evil, I suspect). The cast is really awesome and the storylines most often have been pretty enjoyable. I was a bit shocked when I heard Bamber talking in his regular voice on one of the features. The character I like the best is the Chief, however. I hope he gets some special path to redemption. I also like Agathon. Kind of sucked that Cally was killed.

No comments:

Post a Comment