Thursday, April 14, 2016

GRACE CARR

There are many pictures given to me recently that include shots of individuals I know very little about. Sometimes research can help fill in the story. Here we have Grace Carr in 1941, who we know is the daughter of Laura Sigley Carr (who appears to have been a younger sister of my grandmother Lillian). My research indicates that they lived at 5218 Chancellor Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in the home of her grandfather Joseph Sigley (Sr.). Grace appears to be about 2 years old (born probably 1939) in this shot. In fact, she looks a little like my sister Bobbie. It is sad there are so many of my family on my Dad's side (and Mom's too for that matter), that I never got to know. Perhaps I will finds more pictures or information as I make it through this collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment