Friday, August 15, 2014

MOM & DAD

Here are some pictures of Mom and Dad, from the late 1970s thru the 1980s.

The first comes from 1976. My parents are sitting on the loveseat in the livingroom, where we spent most of our time as a family, looking out on the lake through the huge plate-glass window, playing games, ironing, watching television. It was the biggest room in the house. You can see some of the cedar paneling that made the whole house a bit dark, but beautiful.


Mom and Dad sitting on the concrete dock/boathouse on Lake Keystone. This was taken around 1980.


In April of 1985 my parents took a cruise on the SS Royale, with a few of their friends. On the left of my parents are Jim & Angie Lee, and on the right are Angie and Bill Colon.


One of my favorites, this picture shows my parents while hiking in March 1986. I think this is Bland Mountain, and it looks clear but chilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment